What Our Members are Saying...
- I cannot thank IAHHC enough for how prepared I was from doing the Home Care 101 class. The State surveyor said that the state prep notebook allowed her to review things in 1 1/2 hours rather than a whole day. She was very impressed and it started my survey out on a great note. When it was my turn to face the surveyor, my interpretative guidelines helped me out a lot... My bosses were so very pleased and I am so thankful for all your help and guidance that I have gotten from all of you there. THANK-YOU!!
- I am pleased to be able to tell you how happy I am to be a member of IAHHC, I have to admit that initially I was reluctant to join because I didn't want to be bombarded with "committees," paperwork, and more meetings that I didn't have time for. To my delight, not only did they help me get my agency up and running, they continue to be the source of information and help me and my employees.
- IAHHC membership pays for itself year after year. Our IAHHC membership keeps our agency abreast for regulatory updates, changes and alerts in a very timely manner, provides very cost effective quality education programs when budgets are tight or nonexistent, and represents us...taking a united voice from the industry. IAHHC acts as a resource for questions/concerns of routine nature and have been invaluable as a referral source for other agencies.
- The PSA 101 class was very helpful for our agency. I have confidence that I can call IAHHC and get the answers that I need- I know that there's someone there who knows what I need to do.
- As a new member, IAHHC has proven to be invaluable resource in our company's efforts to start a personal service agency. Besides the training program, having IAHHC staff as a ready source for answers and approaches makes building the program from the foundation up far less daunting.
If you are a current member and would like to submit a "What Our Members are Saying" feel free to email us here.