IAHHC U - Online Education & Testing
Welcome to IAHHC U - the online "University" for Indiana's home care professionals. From here you can access all of IAHHC's online education tools.
As IAHHC members, your staff can now receive on-line homecare-specific courses through www.rctclearn.net/login
. The RCTC program offers you convenience because the courses can be taken anytime, anywhere and they are free for IAHHC members. This is made possible by applying for and receiving an educational grant which allows IAHHC the ability to provide on-line educational training at no cost. RCTCLearn.net offers:
- Online education for clinical home care and hospice staff
- 60+ courses, 160+ hours of training
- Certificate of completion for each course
- 24/7 access and toll free support
- NAHC endorsed
- FREE for IAHHC Home Health, Hospice and PSA Members Click here to order now.
See for yourself how great www.rctclearn.net/login really is. To find out more about RCTC or register your agency to use this program, please contact Beth Schoenfeld, RN, MSN, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through the Indiana Home Care and Hospice Foundation, IAHHC is proud to offer the Indiana Home Care Work Force Training program.
Certified Trainers can complete the IHHC Foundation Trainer Certification Workshop and begin to train their students using the IHHC Foundation model curriculum, student text, and tests. Those certified in the Trainer Certification Workshop will receive all the tools required to immediately begin teaching direct care providers. The tools included are:
- Home Care Direct Staff Training Manual: Custom Edition for IHHC Foundation.
- Complete lesson plans.
- Power point slides.
- Case studies, exercises, practical experiences, and handouts .
- On-line interactive testing.
- Competency checklists and guidelines.
- Train new Homemaker/ Companions, Personal Care Attendants, Home Health Aides / Hospice Aides according to the only curriculum approved by the Indiana Association for Home & Hospice Care (IAHHC).
- Qualify your staff to earn IHHC Foundation-issued certificates of completion.
- Use training in your community as a great recruitment tool.
- Foster greater satisfaction and retention of your staff.
- Incorporate our career ladder into your reward, recognition, or compensation systems.
- Assurance of consistent training across Indiana.
- Easy to verify training documentation for applicants who claim to have been trained.
- Addresses identified deficiencies in existing training programs.
- Adaptable by all types of agency: home health, hospice, personal services agency.
To find out more about Indiana Home Care Work Force Training, please contact Beth Schoenfeld, RN, MSN, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Email us or call (317) 775-6675